Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Seal of Lilith


My first experience with engraving! Using a blank medal I created the seal as described by Tyson. It's not consecrated yet, so it should still be able to be 'gazed upon', plus this is just the first pass. I'm going to get it silver plated, and/or make another one out of pure silver. Yet another thing that's not perfectly by the instructions in the grimoire on the first pass.

I also ordered all the materials to make the Spirit Vessel - a 9" figurine of Lilith. This is going to be a challenge too, as I've never sculpted anything before!

Yesterday, I spoke the Prayer of Lilith on my way to buy some light globes for my lamp and while I waited in line at the checkout there was a crack of lightning so loud everyone in the store thought that something outside had exploded! All that night, the animals in our household behaved like they were spooked by something. SHE is coming...

1 comment:

MYSTIC said...

to whom make the seal of lilith: i greatly admire your work and have been searching for the seal of liliths seal and would greatly appriciate it if you could send me a drawing of it. If you agree to My name is Bobby Martin and you could mail it to 2409 frontier Dr., Security, CO.,80911. Again thank you for your time and if you can not it will be alright.